|Results of a Fall|
What I have learned 9-18 to 9-23
- I have some really great friends, especially Marge who took to the hospital and stayed with me for hours
- I always try to be the best patient I can be, it can make a very trying experience somewhat better, if that is possible.
- Using a pepper grinder is out for a while, using black pepper in the can.
- I am somewhat ambidextrous and that is a blessing in this case.
- while I try to be a good patient, I DO NOT LIKE getting my blood pressure taken every 4 hours, it hurts people. That automatic BP machine puts a death grip on your arm. About the same pressure as the masochistic mammogram machine
- I can make greeting cards with my left hand Yay!!!!!!
- Cutting up my food is a challenge, but I will not starve
- It truly could have been worse, I could have broken my leg, broken my arm...so I am so thankful and have been letting God know this all week.
- greatest invention ever, sleeve to cover arm and wrap to keep it dry when taking a shower
- I have to learn to slow down and take it easy.
That is my list for this week. Next week I am going to try art journaling with my non-dominant hand, should be interesting and fun.