Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Inktober week 1

October first was the beginning of Inktober.  I participated last year and it was fun so I thought I would give it a go again this year.  I thought about working on Zentangles and improving my process with 31 days of practice.

Since drawing is a part of my home exercise program it turns out that working on Zentangles and doodles is perfect because of the intricate details.  This week I have better control in setting up my work for photo's so here is week one's offering.

October 1st

October 2nd

October 3rd

October 4th

October 5th

October 6th

October 7th
Holding the pen and pencil to do this work takes a lot of time and patience because it does hurt; but if I am going to gain my range of motion and strength in the joints of my fingers on my right hand, this is type of work I need to do.  I am so blessed that part of my therapy encompasses things I love to do.

Hmmmm, what will next week bring?  Stay tuned........see you soon pilgrim

1 comment:

Von said...

Love these Glenda! Beautiful washes with that zentangle too! Good job! ❤️👏🏻❣️