Sunday, December 31, 2017

End of 2017 Wrap up and Word for 2018

This is the final post of 2017.  It has been quite the year, lions and tigers and spiders, Oh my.  My year in Photo's

February: 29 Faces painting inspired by Klimt

April I thing, Learning to paint feet

June train ride to Michigan

Lauren's graduation

September the great spider war

October Inktober a month of doodles

November Christmas on a budget, made my wreath

December Christmas ornaments made for Secret Santa Swap, aren't they cute

This was a year of coming to terms with limitations, accepting life as it is, laughing at life and it many changes; trying new things and living.

2017 leaves the Pacific coast in 34 minutes; looking forward to a new year and new opportunities.

Major accomplishment, as of this morning lost 29.2 pounds.  Looking forward to continuing my healthy living journey in 2018.

Each year I pick a word for the year.  Something to be a guiding beacon.  My word for 2018 is a
formula to live by; Vulnerability plus mindfulness = Empathy.

Thank you for following me during 2017 and supporting my blog.  Here's to more posts and more adventures in arting in 2018.  Blessings to you dear readers and Happy New Year,

as always pilgrim.......

2 comments:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. That's great! Like the year in review in pics, gotta remember that for the end of this year. My word for the year is Confident. I can't wait to see the artwork you produce this year. Here's to a wonderfully blessed and positive year. Love ya!

Pilgrim said...

Love you too dear cousin, cannot wait to see your art this year. Are you going to do 29 faces? I am thinking about it.