Saturday, May 19, 2018

#100dayproject#100daysofpurposefulwalking May 13 to May 19 days 41 to 47

Day 41





Day 42



Day 43

Day 44



Day 45



Day 46



Day 47



This was a very busy week; but, I walked everyday.  Here are my observations


  • I have to be careful not to overdo it.  On Tuesday I ended up walking over 7 miles.  My phone died at 4.88, but I walked a lot more after that because of the event I was attending.  This really tuckered me out on Wednesday
  • It is fun walking on the strip, will have to try that again before it gets too hot.
  • Because I am walking 7 days a week, I have to pace myself.
  • My stamina is increasing and I am losing inches which is good
  • I am a morning person, so morning walks are much more appealing.
Looking forward to next week and what adventures I can have.  Until next week......

No comments: