Friday, June 21, 2019

Index Card a Day days 15 - 21


Third week of Index Card a Day challenge.  Starting to get more comfortable with this process.  Learning so much from other artists participating in the challenge.  What am I learning you say?  I am learning to be free.  Free to try new things, free to make ugly art and free to have fun.



Watercolor Blobs with white and black doodles

Acrylic Wash abstract with doodles

Wood Collage

Spots of Yellow

Abstract with stencils

Modern Chandelier


Stormy Weather

This week was so much fun.  I went off prompt a couple of times, did collage, worked with stencils and tried a technique I saw demonstrated by artist Lindsay Olstrom of putting watercolor on plastic, dragging the card through the color to make a background.  I learned a lot.

Until next week....pilgrim

No comments: