Monday, July 22, 2019

ICAD Week 6 Days 36 - 42

Week 6 of ICAD

Thesaurus - the many words for Blob

Botanicals

CLUE

Color Chart

Card Catalog

A Quiet Blue Day

Charge

This was a week of deep thought as I worked on the cards.  It amazes me how things pop into my mind when I look at the prompt.  Some days the thought are really cool such as finding synonyms for the word Blob and drawing a blank on blueprint because I needed a good white pen (hence creating a quiet landscape with various shades of blue with purple mountains).  Creating a library card cataloging the information about a book I would write describing my first 70 years.  Making a charm bracelet by curling out charms from card stock and gluing to the card.

Week 6 in the tank.  Doing art everyday.

Until next week......pilgrim

No comments: