Thursday, September 10, 2020

Random thoughts....Gotta clear my mind

 



There has been so much going on lately that my mind is filled with just a lot of thoughts.  


I have spent most of the last six (6) months at home and have enjoyed every minute.  I have created mostly everyday (although I need to get my behind in gear with the needle arts).  I have had a lot of time to think about the state of the world and especially our country.


I am learning to appreciate collage and embrace it as a part of my art family.  I also realize that while I like layers in art, I also love simplicity and minimalism in what I create.  It made me feel so good to make this realization.


I was going to write a lot of words and stepped away for a while.  The thought came to me it was not necessary.  As I remind myself on many occasions, simplicity is the key.  I prayed and prayed and asked God why......and he answered "Give us Barabbas".  If anyone want to know why this answer, read the biblical narrative of last day of Jesus' life.  


until next time....pilgrim

No comments: