Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Random thought Tuesday blessings

image by momoo50
image, a photo by momoo50 on Flickr.

I arrived home today from a 12 day trip to China. The image posted today is of a portion of the wall that surrounds the city center of Xian, China. The wall was built thousands of years ago to protect the city,

The thought of today is that last week I was in China and today I am home. How blessed I am. It is going to take a while for me to process all that I experienced. There is so much to tell. So many pictures to review and edit. Thus photo was taken with my iPhone.

There will be mane more posts over the course of the next few weeks. I think this trip has changed me. I have so much appreciation for my life and all of my experiences.

1 comment:

Denise Phillips said...

A true trip of a life time I am sure, and looking forward to hearing all about it and about your impressions of all that you've seen :) So glad you're home safe.