Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Even if it is just one more


BEGINNINGS OF PORTRAIT



Last year I wrote 109 posts.  That was really good for me.  This year my intention is to exceed that number.  I would like to write at least 200 posts; however, if all else fails I commit to 110, one more than last year.

It is exciting to think of this goal because I have made it achievable and it should be a lot of fun and quite interesting.  Here's the deal dear reader, if a post happens to touch you in some way, please leve a comment.  Comments make me happy and I appreciate your stopping by.

Have a good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good goal. Makes me happy to think our goals don't always have to be outrageous just obtainable.

The Creative Beast said...

Your goal sounds very achievable! If you post one more than last year you are certainly one step ahead of yourself =-)

I like this recent face drawing you have shared here - I hope you will share the finished product too!

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Setting Goals are so important in life. They help as a guide to our dreams and aspirations. I look forward to those 200 posts!

Pilgrim said...

Thanks everyone. I so appreciate your comments.