|A day at sea before winter|
Today is the last day of #Inktober. I cannot believe how quickly this month went by. I had such a great time making a little drawing each day for 31 days. It is amazing how much you can fit on a 4x6 page.
When I first started I was using prompts I found on Creativebug as part of their 31 days of creating classes. After a while I realized that I did not need this help. I could think of things I wanted to draw.
- the swatch of color was a nice way to add texture and contrast to the black ink
- drawing small can be fun
- I need to learn how to photograph my drawing a little better
- I really can draw, I just need to take my time
- you can create everyday regardless of you have an hour or 10 minutes, do something
- i have to keep up this practice.
Well I am putting my Inktober book up until next year. Now it is time to work in my new Nanojoumo journal starting tomorrow.