Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Days 1 - 7 of Index Card A Day (ICAD)



June 1st, such an exciting day.  The 2019 Index Card a Day challenge begins.  From June 1 to July 31, 61 days of creating everyday.  There is a theme for the week and a prompt for each day.  If the prompt does not float your boat, you can just create whatever makes you feel good.  The main goal is to create everyday.  I started participating in this project in 2015 and it is something I look forward to.

This year I am going to blog and show the cards 7 days at a time.  This is the first post because I had to decide if I really wanted to blog about this experience.  After wrestling with this for a few days,  I decided to give it a go.

The cards I am using are 4x6 index card dividers a little heavier than the white index cards.  I love the way they accept watercolor and gouache.

Below are the cards for the first 7 days.

Giant Peppermint
Mail Art
Reflection
Magenta
Map
Stencil 
Petals and leaves


The first seven days have been a hoot.  Until next week.

Pilgrim...

No comments: