Saturday, May 26, 2018

#100dayproject#100daysofpurposefulwalking May 20 to May 26 days 48 to 54

Day 48

Photo of neighborhood

Day 49
Blooming Plant

Walking in the rain

Day 50

Blooming a second time

Day 51

This plant is blooming and caught my eye 

Day 52

Plant on Church campus
Day 53

Brightens my day

Day 54

Bright red and deep yellow....love it

Observations from this week:


  • Half way through the challenge.  This has been really interesting and fun on so many levels
  • I am getting into the swing of judging the weather and responding accordingly
  • I love the concept of paying attention to my surroundings
  • Will need to walk more in the mornings, it is getting ready to have a steady diet of 100 degrees
  • I see more and more of my neighbors out walking
  • I am sleeping much better as I tire myself out.
  • I love starting out my walks with prayers for the day.
Well, that is it for the week.  See you next Saturday.  Have a blessed week...pilgrim

No comments: