Sunday, July 28, 2019

ICAD Week 8 days 50-56


Week 8 of Index Card a Day is complete.  I had so much fun with these cards.
Note to Self

Escape

Shadow

Friendship

Off prompt more blobbiness and doodles


Number

Off prompt more bloodiness
Blobs and doodles took over toward the end of the week.  I love the fluidity and how loose they are.  Plus it is so much to be so free.  One more week of this challenge.  I have completed the cards because I will be on the train from Monday to early Wednesday.

I have spent three months doing art everyday.  I am committed to keep of this practice even if it is only for 5 minutes.  You can create some really cool blobs in 5 minutes.  What is next you might ask?  I plan to catchup on Life Book lessons and create more blobs and doodles.  October is Inktober month and I need to decide what I am going to do.

Until next week......pilgrim

No comments: