Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The year is almost gone....



I painted this painting on 12x12 board almost 4 years ago and this is one of those I cannot believe I did this paintings.  It was inspired by Mystele Kirkeeng during the last An Artful Journey class.

I was drinking some hot chocolate when I realized that there are only two weeks left to this year, where did it go?  I created quite a bit of art this year, but not enough really.  I would get a good start and then drop off or talk myself out of it.

2020 is going to be different.  I plan to art journal more and work on ideas that will translate to larger paintings. I used a journal this year to work out designs for my Christmas Cards and it was really enlightening.

I feel a strong urge to do things differently, live differently and find joy in the simple during 2020.  For the rest of 2019, I am going to try and post everyday.

Peace on earth good will to men and women my friends.

No comments: