Saturday, February 19, 2022

100 day project Week 1 Feb 13 to Feb 19 2022




 















First Blog post of the 100 day project for 2022.  I had the idea to create Greeting Cards for my project.  Most of the cards I design are florals which I love.  However over the course of this challenge I want to try other designs.  What I have to remember is that every design may not be someone's cup of tea and that is Ok because my ultimate purpose is to grow and stretch outside me comfort zone.  

I love hand made cards which means I need to really develop a deep stash to have on hand.  

Thoughts on this week:
1.  I absolutely love working with black paper
2.  I want to experiment more with written thoughts on the card front
3.  I am developing a range of sizes from A2 to A7  
4.  Need to incorporate acrylic and gouache

Well that is all until next week

Take care Y'all.......pilgrim     

No comments: