Saturday, January 08, 2022

Hello 2022

 

Good bye to the Village.


2022, a new year, new dreams, new challenges.  The village was dismantled today.  Tomorrow, Sunday, will be the commemoration of the Baptism of the Lord and the official end of the Christmas season in the Catholic Church.  Next week we enter Ordinary times.  As I stored the Village I felt like I was entering my personal ordinary time.  How will I spend this Ordinary time?  Will I write?  Will I draw and paint?  I plan to develop a three year Plan to prepare for my 75th birthday.  I was sitting and thinking about the future and realized how fast the 3 years will go by and I want to be intentional to make that a very special year.

I also want to be more consistent with writing on this Blog as a part of my creative process.

So hello 2022, so nice to see you, let's get started.

Until next time.....pilgrim

No comments: