Sunday, March 20, 2022

100 day project week 5 March 14 to March 20









 It is hard to believe that it is week 5 of this challenge.  I have been keeping up and I am really happy about that.  This week I zeroed in on mark making.  What constitutes marks?  Lines, circles, words, small dots, you name it.  I made a card using music notes and they made great and intriguing marks.  

One thing I have to remember is that I am doing this to grow, so I cannot worry about perfection or coming up with something "great" to get comments.  Rather, I have to let my mind run free and develop ideas and a catalog that I can use to learn new techniques and grow.  Of course this is easier said than done.  You know how the ego is, but is my goal.  We will see if I how I feel at the end of 100 days.

Will I be more comfortable being vulnerable?  We shall see


until next week.......pilgrim

No comments: