Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The last day of the Year and a Decade - Wow!!!!

My Favorite Painting of 2019

Today is the last day of 2019 and the last day of another decade.  These last 10 years have been really interesting.  From attending my first art retreat, to traveling to many wonderful spots in the world, to cancer treatment and remission, to actually selling art at auctions; there have been many experiences.

I envision 2020 as a year of transition and clearing.  Just like when a baby is born that zero ending year is a time of growth and exploration. I am really looking forward to this year to prepare for the decade of the 70's.

Above is my favorite painting of 2019.  It was an experiment and I really like how it came out.  I plan on doing more experimentation in 2020, breaking up my "status quo" and seeing where this portion of my life leads me.

Happy New Year dear friends.  Use this "zero" year to really plan for the next decade.

love always pilgrim......

No comments: